Are you committed to working with children and families recovering from trauma? Do you want to become part of a stimulating and cohesive community of experienced clinicians? Are you seeking a position that will enable you to pursue more than one career direction or interest? If the answers to these questions are “yes,” we hope you will consider joining House Calls Counseling, Chicagoland’s premier attachment-focused provider of in-home psychotherapy.
We are seeking to contract with clinicians who can provide at least 15 hours per week of direct services to children, adolescents, and adults in individual, couple and family modalities. Licensed Social Workers, Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Psychologists, and Art Therapists are encouraged to apply. We are especially interested in clinicians who are able to commit to some evening and Saturday hours who can serve the City of Chicago, North Suburbs, or Southwest Suburbs.
What we offer our therapists:
- peer consultation twice a month
- regular support and contact with the Clinical Director
- competitive compensation
- complete flexibility of schedule
The ideal candidate will have:
- a master’s degree and clinical licensure
- at least two years experience in child welfare
- at least two years experience providing psychotherapy to children and adolescents
- training and/or certification in a recognized specialty
Additionally, all candidates must have:
- strong communication skills
- a commitment to continued growth in skills and knowledge
- clinical insight and problem-solving abilities
- the availability to provide at least fifteen hours of treatment per week for at least two years
- enthusiastic and energetic
Click here to send your resume or CV for consideration.